Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Embracing My Passion for Teaching Patients, Not Just Doctors

One of my areas of expertise as a physician is teaching.  I travel quite a bit to teach other OBGYN doctors the latest innovations in minimally invasive outpatient surgeries.  I enjoy contributing to the well being of women everywhere by sharing my knowledge with their physicians, ensuring they are well equipped to provide their patients the very best care.

In the spirit of that philosophy, I invested in our Patient Education System, available to all my patients to get more information about their concerns in the privacy of the exam room.  

What is a Patient Education System (PES) and how does it work?

Our PES consists of a large screen TV located within our exam rooms, with a corresponding remote.  As you get ready for your appointment, you can access this easy to use system to look up any kind of information regarding women’s health, symptoms, treatments, and prevention right there at your fingertips.  While I always encourage my patients to formulate questions prior to an appointment, the PES may spark additional questions or topics of conversation, to make the most of the time we have together during your exam.

As your physician, I want you to be informed as a patient, as we partner together to reach your goals of vibrant health and balance. 

Here are some pictures of the PES at work:







As with all my patients who have used it, I know you are going to love it!

Our PES is just one way we strive to demonstrate our commitment to the latest technology and tools to make the lives of you, our patients, easier and healthier through education and empowerment.

To your health and well-being,


-Dr. Brenner & Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment