Thursday, March 10, 2011

My New Practice, An Enduring Dream

A New Practice, an Enduring Dream
I hope 2011 is shaping up to be a great year for everyone so far. For me personally, I am so excited to announce the realization of a lifelong dream: my very own medical practice dedicated to the well-being of women in the Cincinnati area, opening in July. This practice will be all about education, prevention, and the very latest in treatment options in a serene and relaxing environment. Most of all, it will be about caring and taking the time to listen to your questions and concerns.
I love being a physician. I feel it is a true calling. As both my parents were teachers, I have that same desire to impart knowledge to my patients for their greater good. Teaching is a passion of mine, whether instructing patients on their healthcare or teaching other OBGYN physicians nationwide on the latest procedures in minimally invasive gynecology. One of the most wonderful things I am looking forward to in this new venture is practicing the kind of caring, holistic medicine I believe all women deserve, with the very latest innovations and treatments.
I know through years of experience as a doctor how stressful going to the gynecologist can be. All the time, I see how anxious some patients get. Let’s face it; it is no one’s favorite activity. To make your visit more relaxing, we have designed our office to feel more like you are waiting for a spa treatment than your yearly exam. Our friendly, caring staff welcomes you with our quick, paperless Digichart EMR system, to update your patient information, and then lets you unwind with a beverage of your choice: a flavorful cup of hot coffee, soothing herbal tea, or a cool bottle of water. Sit back on one of our plush couches, enjoy the soft colors and lighting, and feel the calm around you. As a bonus, we even have wireless Internet for you to surf the web while you wait for your exam.
An amazing new feature of my practice will be a state-of-the-art Patient Education System, or PES. This interactive tool involves a large screen TV and a patient hand-held remote accessed in the privacy of your exam room as you wait to be seen. You can easily find out information about your particular concern or condition, to help you better prepare any questions for me before your exam. This innovation is to help you feel more empowered as a patient and be more involved in your health care decisions. As I always have, I will continue to take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, address your concerns, and hopefully reassure you during your appointment.





I am inspired by my patients every day. This new practice is a result of that inspiration. Please take a moment to go on my new website, www.dramybrenner.com and sign up for our email list. As the grand opening of my new practice draws closer, you will receive updates and useful information about scheduling your first visit. I can’t wait to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment